1. Kitchen Aid Mixer: Need I say more? This thing is my best friend in the kitchen!
2. Cooling Rack: I use this for almost everything I bake… cupcakes, cookies, etc. I’m able to let one batch cool while I bake another! I also frost on this a lot 😉
3. Cookie Scooper: This tool is a must have if you’re a cookie lover!! It makes scooping cookie dough clean, easy and all of the cookies the same size.
4. Retro Timer: I couldn’t bake without a timer! And this one has the looks 🙂
5.Wooden Rolling Pin: Perfect for making pies! Have you ever tried flattening pie dough without on? I have and it doesn’t work!
6. Williams-Sonoma Silicone Spatula: I’m very particular on my spatulas… I know it’s weird, but this slender one does the trick and I think it works the best.
7. Glass Prep Bowls: The set comes with all different sizes and I’m constantly using them to separate my ingredients.
8. All-Clad Measuring Cups: These measuring cups are my favorite! Easy to scoop ingredients with.
9. All-Clad Measuring Spoons: I’m a fan of stainless-steel measuring spoons. Easy to clean and move around.