1. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps- I went through a giant tub of this in the past 9 months. It’s an amazing moisturizer to keep your skin super hydrated and glowing!
2. Mother’s Special Blend- I swear by this oil! It’s an organic blend of oils that I’ve used on my stomach since the first week I found out I was pregnant! So far so good!!
3. Exfoliating Gloves- Well, it’s always important to exfoliate, but when pregnant it helps the prevention of stretch marks by increasing the absorption of the oils and allowing more blood flow to the area.
4. New Chapter Whole Mega Vitamins- My father-in-law is a nutritional doctor and recommended that I take an extra dose of New Chapter’s fish oil for the development of the baby.
5. Hiking- In Los Angeles we’re lucky to have beautiful trails throughout our mountains. I usually go two times a week with a friend in the morning and it’s the best work out ever! Although I’m still walking, the inclines are great and it’s refreshing to be outside rather than in a gym. Hiking has definitely had a positive impact on my pregnancy!
6. Prenatal Yoga- The only thing that will relieve minor back pain. It’s an hour class of stretching and breathing and it’s the perfect way to prepare for baby! I go to class once a week, but if it wasn’t so pricey I would go three times a week! I’ll continue after he’s born with the mommy and me yoga classes ; )
7. Raspberry Leaf tea- Pregnant woman have been drinking Raspberry Leaf tea for centuries! It has a plethora of benefits. I started drinking a cup in my second trimester and now I drink two cups a day. Read here for more information.
8. Teacup- Since I’ve been drinking more tea, I have used my Anthro teacup everyday! I love the size of it and it’s cute ; )
9. New Chapter Perfect Prenatal- Recommended to me by my father-in-law, I have absolutely LOVED taking these prenatal vitamins! They’re organic and whole-food vitamins that are sensitive to your stomach and deliver the best nutrients to the baby. They’re a little expensive, but so worth the extra money. You can buy them at Diapers.com for a discounted price. Read here for more information.