My Au Chocolat themed baby shower was last Saturday! My sisters and two best friends pitched in to host the shower and they did such an amazing job! They worked so hard putting my crazy little details together to make it the most memorable baby shower I could ever ask for : ) We had an array of homemade chocolate desserts made by each of my hosts and a yummy bar serving wine, adult chocolate milk and my new favorite cocktail, the Honey Citrus. We played the gross dirty diaper game, but since the party was chocolate-themed there was no getting out of it! The trait game was my favorite! Guests would guess the traits between Zan and I that I would want my baby to have… such as nose or musical talent, etc. When they got to personality everyone shouted out, “ZAN!” I jokingly told them I was totally offended and to all go home! haha Zan does have the best personality, so of course I chose him too : ) We also played the baby bottle chugging game, where you fill the bottle with a small amount of water and whoever chugs it down first wins!! It was pretty hysterical watching my friends fiercely drinking out of baby bottles! I captured some great blackmail photos… just in case : ) We gave out beautiful chocolate themed gift baskets to the winners. I am so blessed with the most amazingly special friends and family (as I know most of us are ; )) and of course I shed a few of those preggo hormone tears at the end… geez Eden, hold it together! It was a wonderful shower and I can’t thank everyone enough!! Oh and a quick congrats to my sister, who was one of the hosts, who became a Doctor yesterday… You go B!!!
A few captions for the pics to the right:
– Our good friend Todd created the hand drawn Au Chocolat sign… Incredible artist! He was nominated for a Grammy this year for best album cover!
– Laughing it up with one of my hosts and best friends, Amy… She is also my preggo advice girl. I can ask her anything!
– Yes, that is me as a very chubby baby on the sticker… ahhhhh!
– Sister Jessie in green and one of my best friends Mara! Both helped host the shower! You two are the best!!
– We gave out chocolate lollipops with Zan’s baby picture on them as favors. Unlike me, he was a cute baby!
– In the next to last pic: my hosts! Love you girls SO much!! Can’t thank you enough for everything you did for me and baby boy!
– And one with Jenna… my five girls ; )
Photo Credit: Zan Passante