This gift guide was created with two things in mind… American made and Hostess with the Mostess. It’s a collection of holiday gift ideas for the person closest in your life who loves to entertain! For example (Zan open your eyes!) these are perfect for someone like… me! Yup, I said it! These are pretty much things I LOVE and think are the bees knees for entertaining. I also wanted to keep these unisex, so if you know any males who love to entertain, bake or is Mr. Mixologist on the weekends, these would be terrific gifts for them too. Plus all of the products are made in America, got to support our local businesses!
2. Six months of artisan American-made cheese delivered right to your door from the dairy farm. Oh my heavens!! Each month you receive a different package of the best cheese American has to offer. They have a two-month supply as well.
3. Handcrafted Cocktail Syrups made of all-natural ingredients in Brooklyn’s Morris Kitchen.
5. Nesting Bowl Set. I love Heath Ceramics and these bowls are a wonderful addition to anyone’s kitchen!
6. Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Bakeware set. Talk about sturdy! These are made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by a 50-year American manufacturing company. They’re gorgeous!
7. Clark and Dumbo Candles. Individually hand-poured into vintage tins! These are the most charming candles of the year : )
8. Mosser Cake Plate. The most useful piece of serve-ware! These are handmade from original 1930 molds. Impressive and charming!!