Share On Twitter Share on facebook Share on Pinterest Share on StumbleUpon

Share:

Frozen Bananas Foster

November 18, 2014 | Charming Christmas Posts | Cheers | Comments

FrozenBananaFosters_1FrozenBananaFosters_4FrozenBananaFosters2FrozenBananaFosters3FrozenBananaFosters6FrozenBananaFosters7FrozenBananaFosters5Frozen cocktails aren’t traditionally thought of as winter drinks, but there’s something cozy about sipping on a wintery cocktail in front of a fireplace. Especially when it’s this Bananas Foster frozen cocktail. Maybe one of the most delicious holiday drinks ever. It’s made with vanilla ice cream, rum, caramel, cinnamon and bananas of course, which are all extremely festive and heart-warming ingredients. The cocktail isn’t overly sweet either, which is nice. I was more than happy to partner with Target to help design a wintery table escape to go with this yummy drink. I was inspired by the white and gold snowflake tray as I’m totally loving all of the gold decor for the holidays! I mean, hello adorable gold little bowls, the most charming Christmas tree garland and gold pinecone trees! Thankfully we got our fireplace cleaned and checked in time to light a fire and ring in the holiday season with the delicious Bananas Foster frozen cocktail and fun Christmas decor! See below for the recipe and directions!

Frozen Bananas Foster (serves 4)
1 pint vanilla ice cream
4 ripe bananas
1 cup caramel sauce
6 ounces rum

Directions

Combine all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into 4 small glasses, sprinkle with cinnamon and garnish with a cinnamon stick.

This post is sponsored by Target. Shop Home Décor for modern luxury made easy.

Madcitizen.com

Cheers

Sweet Mornings

Sweet Mornings

In the Mix

In the Mix

FM ad 2

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

COMMENTS

9 Responses to Frozen Bananas Foster

• Yolanda says:

I want to try this–what exactly is caramel sauce? Is it what you put on ice cream or the kind you put in coffee?

• Eden Eden says:

Hi Yolanda! Yes, caramel sauce similar to what you put on ice cream! You can actually just buy it in a jar. Hope that helps :)

• Laura K. says:

Like Sharon, I’m all about the gold this year! I confess I’ve already been to Target to look over their decor and was excited about some finds. Love their wrapping paper too, I love my gifts to look pretty. This banana foster though is making me giddy. Would love one now, looks absolutely like the perfect nightcap!!

• Eden Eden says:

Laura I am with you on the gold!! AND I have been stalking the holiday aisles at Target since October, Haha! We’re on the sam page :) AND this is the easiest nightcap/treat you can make! XO

• sharon says:

oh my…yummy! this is so simple sounding, i will try it….maybe the sat after thanksgiving when all the kids are still home! haha. i’m so into gold too, i just spray painted votive holders to go down the middle of the thanksgiving table. love gold!

• Eden Eden says:

Sharon! I spray painted votives gold last year too! I loved how it turned out… so easy and festive. How wonderful to have your children home for the holidays!! I’m sure you make it incredibly memorable :)

• sharon says:

Would you consider doing another tutorial on painting glass vases or other items but using gold? The one you did using the blue was so gorgeous. thanks :-)

• rae says:

Wow this looks absolutely amazing!

rae of love from berlin

Custom Wordpress theme by Jeff Roberts Web Design
x

Sign up for our monthly newsletter coming in 2016!