Is there anything better than finding an amazing product that is totally affordable and can be purchased at your local drugstore?! If I ever read or hear about the perfect lip gloss or hair mask that I can buy at a drugstore, for a reasonable price, I’m on it! I’ve been buying drugstore beauty products since I was 10 years old and would ride my bike there. I feel like I’ve tested hundreds of products at this point and of course there are some I love and some I’ve been totally disappointed with. Below is a list of my top 10 favorite products ever! I promise they’re ALL amazing, affordable and worth trying! AND please let me know what your favorites are too!
1. EOS Shaving Cream – By far the BEST shaving cream! It’s anti-greasy, and made with vitamins and Shea butter, so it’s creamy (non-foaming). My legs feel like they have lotion on them after I shave and it smells delicious. It’s amazing!
2. EOS Lip Balm – You will always find one of these charming lip balms in my bag! First the packing is so much fun, they’re organic, naturally scented, super moisturizing and even have SPF 15 in them for summer outdoor fun!
3. Organics Moroccan Oil – I love the Argon oil in this hair spray. It’s a soft, shiny finish and smells good too!
4. Aveeno Positivity Radiant with SPF 15 – I have used this product since I was 16 years old and continue to use it everyday! It’s gentle and always evens my skin tone!
5. Batiste Dry Shampoo – This is the BEST dry shampoo for the price! I have tried and spent money on so many and have been disappointed (Big Sexy Hair dry shampoo is like HAIRSPRAY!!), but this one is awesome! It leaves your hair soft and refreshed like you never even sprayed anything in it. They have ones for color, nourishing and fragrance now too.
6. Burt’s Bees Grapefruit Body Wash – I’ve always been a fan of Burt’s Bees natural, gentle products. The grapefruit body wash is rejuvenating and smells so good!
7. Essie Nail Polish in Ballet Slippers – I always have a pale pink, natural polish at home for quick manicures. Essie’s polish in Ballet Slippers is the perfect shade of pink and great for all seasons.
8. Essie Drying Drops – Another nail essential I always have stocked are drying drops! If I’m doing a quick at-home manicure, I need my drying time to be cut in half. Drying drops work while moisturizing your cuticles.
9. Nivea Sun-Kissed Radiance Gradual Tanner – My sister introduced me to Nivea’s gradual tanning lotion. I was skeptical at first, I thought it would smell funny and the color would be orange, but after using it for months, it’s really great! The lotion itself is super soft and I love that it gives just a hint of color. It’s really great!
10. Aquaphor – I use this for everything! It’s like healing cream! Dry spots, nails, lips, elbows and sometimes even on my face if I need extra moisture!