Easy Coconut Chia Seed Pudding Parfaits!
Author: Eden Passante
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup sweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- shredded coconut
- pinch salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, Greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons of honey, the vanilla extract and a pinch salt.
- Add in the Chia seeds and whisk until combined.
- Let it stand 30 minutes, then stir to distribute the seeds.
- Cover with wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Layer the chia pudding with different flavors of Greek yogurt, top with shredded coconut and enjoy!