Share On Twitter Share on facebook Share on Pinterest Share on StumbleUpon

Share:

Gearing up for Baby #2 and a few questions for you!

September 22, 2016 | Snippets of Life | Comments

4moms_mamaroo_sugar_and_charmsac_4moms_grid_v1 I can’t believe we’re assembling baby gear, buying baby clothes and prepping for another little munchkin to join the family! I feel like it’s been so long since we’ve done any of this, now that Romeo is 4 and a half! But it’s also very exciting and everything is new again! I also can’t believe how much has changed in the world of baby products! There are SO many new products that didn’t exist when I had Romeo. One I’ve always wanted to try is the 4moms mamaRoo. It was out when our first was born, but was still new and I didn’t have it. As far as baby swings go, it’s very chic and charming compared to the bulky contraption I used for Romeo. So it’s one baby product that I’m very excited to try this time around! Although I’m usually so neutral when it comes to baby stuff, I do love a good pattern and some color. This new and charming collaboration with JujuBe (how cute is that pattern?!) had me swooning! I adore the idea of the infant insert, so we can start using it sooner too. I can just picture a tiny baby in that cozy swing! JujuBe also made a diaper bag in their Onyx Collection that I’m excited to try too!

Now for some questions… did any of you have the mamaRoo and did you love it? I also plan on getting this because I already have the Origami!

And when it comes to finishing my registry, what items do you think are a must? Anything new I need to try?! Please tell me!! I need some good suggestions!

Madcitizen.com

Cheers

Sweet Mornings

Sweet Mornings

In the Mix

In the Mix

FM ad 2

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

COMMENTS

8 Responses to Gearing up for Baby #2 and a few questions for you!

• Sylvia says:

We just had number two a few months ago – what a whirlwind! I did not expect to be so overwhelmed by meeting two littles demands, who of course always need me at the same time! Our oldest is three and my biggest surprise has been how much he loves his little brother! Sounds lovely, right? But I mean wet sloppy kisses, huge smothering hugs, all the things that make my heart want to burst (but also makes it race with fear – preschool germs! Is that too tight? Is he hurting him?!). Anyway the newest baby item we found out about – and love – is the DockATot! It keeps baby cozy for sleeping and is great for traveling with! So far two thumbs up! Our oldest did not like the MamaRoo but this little one seems to be in to it, so you just never know! Every baby is just their own little person straight away! Good luck to you – I’m sure Romeo is just over the moon excited and he will be such a great helper for you!!

• Eden Eden says:

Oh my goodness, congrats on number 2 Sylvia!!! I can only imagine the whirlwind it is… can’t believe we’re about to do it, Ahhhhh! I waited so long because I was always nervous about having 2!! AND I’m going to be just like you, worry about the preschool germs and telling Romeo to be gentle every second, haha! I’ve never even heard of the DockATot! I just watched the video and it’s such a cool product, easy too. I’m going to add it to my registry! I can picture traveling with it! Thank you SO much!! Congrats again :) xoxoxo

• Marissa Borges says:

I found out about the Mamaroo too late and already had a big swing, rocker and bouncer. I did try one out at a friends and was so bummed that I didn’t get one. One thing that I love and could not do without is my ergobaby. I hardly use my stroller now that I have my ergobaby. When I go to the grocery store, mall, sporting events or even a bbq I snap on my ergobaby. It keeps my baby close and my hands free. I even breast feed without anyone else knowing by pulling up the head cover.

• Eden Eden says:

Genius!! I didn’t even use a carrier that much with Romeo, but I know things are SO different with two and I’ll need to hands-free much more often! SO getting the ergo!! I love idea of just wearing him everywhere, haha!! THANK you for the tip Marissa!!!! XOXOXO

• Gina says:

Congratulations, Eden! Such wonderful news.

The Mamaroo is great. Will keep baby and everyone else entertained too. :)

Bibs! Baby can never have enough especially if he/she spits up and once the teeth start coming in.

Machine washable stuffed animals by Sigikid. If it gets dirty, just throw it in the washer.

And if you can,find the Tripp Trapp Chair by Stokke. It’s the best for when your baby is ready to be seated at the table, then toddler and later on it can be changed into a big kid chair. It can be also be used for us big kids too to sit on.

Congratulations again to you and your family!

• Eden Eden says:

Thank you SO much Gina!!!! Those machine wash stuffed animals are amazing!! I’ve never seen those before! BUT I did get the stokke high chair!!! You’re right it is the best!! We’re getting excited!!!

• Jenna says:

Love the mamaroo! It’s awesome. Also you need about 100 burp cloths and onesies, because you can never have enough !

• Eden Eden says:

Yay!! Thanks Jenna!! So excited to test it out this time around! AND I will definitely stock up on onesies and burp cloths!!!! I remember needing SO many, hahaha!!!

Custom Wordpress theme by Jeff Roberts Web Design
x

Sign up for our monthly newsletter coming in 2016!