- 6 cupsfresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 6 cupsfresh squeezed orange juice
- 8 ouncesvodka
- Squeeze the fresh juice and keep them separated in different bowls.
- Add 4 ounces (4 shots) of vodka to the grapefruit juice and stir.
- Add 4 ounces (4 shots) of vodka to the orange juice and stir.
- In a popsicle mold, add the first layer of juice, then let it freeze. Continue adding in layers and freezing in-between to get the pretty striped effect!
- Freeze over night.
- For a fun cocktail, serve them in a glass with champagne. They melt quickly, but it makes a wonderful flavor!