Homemade Chocolate Almond Milk
Author: Eden Passante
Serves: 6 cups
- 2 cupsraw soaked almonds
- 6 cups filtered water
- 6dried dates, remove the seed
- 2 tablespoonsvanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cupunsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinchsea salt
- Soak 2 cups raw almonds in water overnight.
- Strain and rinse the almonds thoroughly.
- Add the plump 2 cups almonds, 6 cups fresh filtered water, dates, vanilla, salt and cocoa powder in a blender and blend on high for 5 to 10 minutes. Almonds must be incredibly fine and chopped.
- Pour the mixture into a nut milk bag, over a bowl (preferably with a spout) and squeeze until all of the liquid is out. This will take at least 10 minutes.
- Pour into a carafe and refrigerate.