Three Ingredient Coconut Margarita
Author: Eden Passante
Serves: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ouncesCasamigos Blanco Tequila
- 1 ouncesFresh Lime Juice
- 1 ounceReal Coconut Puree, you can find this at Whole Foods. It has a condensed milk consistency
- Add all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake for at least 20 to 30 seconds. It's important to shake long enough for the ice to dilute the ingredients.
- Strain over a over a large ice cube.
- Sprinkle a cinnamon and sugar mixture over the top.