If there is one essential oil I use the most, it’s lemon essential oil. Everyone should keep a bottle of it around! There are SO many uses for it, from relieving stress to diluting a few drops in water for health or even removing odors.
It’s also great to get the toughest, stickiest stains out. It’s a multipurpose bottle of sunshine that also smells amazing.
11 Ways to Use Lemon Essential Oil
- Removes sticky grease.
- Freshens laundry.
- Use with water as a natural cleaner.
- Soothe a sore throat by adding 2 drops to hot tea.
- Bright your complexion by adding it to you facial moisturizer.
- Kill refrigerator oder with a few drops on a cotton ball.
- Heal itchy bug bites with 2 drops on skin.
- Sanitize your toothbrush by adding a few drops then washing off.
- Apply to your cuticles to soften them
Lemon Essential Oil Brands
I carry a bottle around to use as a disinfectant or for well-being, I put a few drops on myself to lift my mood! Here are a few of my favorite brands:
More Posts You’ll Love
Sweet Orange and Lavender Scrub
Let us know if you use any of these ideas and what you think!