Sparkling wine alone is delicious, but I prefer it in a cocktail! With the Oscars this Sunday, I pulled together 15 of the most beautiful cocktails using bubbly! The sophistication of Champagne and sparkling wine makes them a perfect pairing for an Oscar party. Not only will your guests be swooning over Leo, but also over these fabulous sparkling cocktail recipes!
Click each image for the recipe!
- French 75 Popsicles via Reclaiming Provincial
- Blackberry Thyme Sparkler
- Watermelon and Champagne Cocktail from Lauren at A Fabulous Fete
- Bon Appetit’s Pomegranate Champagne Punch
- Clementine Lemon Champagne Cocktail
- Classic French 75 via iVillage
- Blood Orange Party Punch by Sugar and Charm via The Glitter Guide
- Pear & Nectar Thyme Mimosa
- Ruby Red Champagne Punch by Host the Toast
- Champagne Punch with Raspberries, Ginger and Pineapple from Foodie Crush
- Lillet Rose Cocktail
- Champagne & Orange Cocktail created by Martha Stewart
- Algonquin Bar Punch by Sugar and Charm
- Pomegranate Champagne Punch via Martha Stewart