2015 was a great year for Sugar and Charm! We reached many milestones, collaborated with some of our favorite companies, added a wonderful new team member and traveled to some charming destinations. It was our most successful year thus far, which I am so grateful for. Thank YOU ALL for your support, encouragement and being the amazing charmers you are!! We’re looking forward to bringing even more charm in 2016!! Below are 15 of our top Sugar and Charm highlights from 2015!
1. We hosted a fun Recharge party with InDelight for a few of my fave LA bloggers! It was a highlight of my year!
3. Our floral ice bucket DIY took over as the most popular DIY this year! It’s so beautiful and I love how easy it is to make!
4. The first half of the year, I worked on redecorating our living room. It took months to put it all together! See the Before and After here.
5. Loved designing and hosting this flamingo-themed pool party!
6. My sister’s charming Astoria wedding was definitely a highlight in 2015. It was so unique and catered to exactly who they are. Truly beautiful.
7. We teamed up with General Mills and created a series of entertaining recipe videos! It was a lot of work, but worth it and I’m looking forward to more videos this year!! The brunch video was one of my favorites.
8. Had the chance to visit Hawaii twice this year!! We rang in 2015 in Maui and made another Charming Travels video. We then headed back to Oahu, which I LOVED, later in the year. Posting that Oahu travel guide this week!
9. Our DIY citronella candles made a full page debut in Good Housekeeping magazine!
11. We switched up the traditional Thanksgiving dinner and went camping! See the details here!
12. I loved creating a Halloween bar with Pottery Barn for an Instagram takeover.
13. Worked with Home Depot on a exciting patio style challenge!
14. Became an contributing editor at MarthaStewart.com, sharing fun entertaining ideas! You can see my profile here.
15. Created a series of videos for The Design Network. See them here!