I’m going to start something new! I thought it would be a fun idea to create entertaining inspiration boards for different cities and holidays. I wanted to start it off with Palm Springs. When I think of Palm Springs, I think retro, lacquer texture, cocktails and funky patterns. I also think of bright, vintage colors, especially orange! Below you will find my favorite items for chic entertaining in Palm Springs : )
1. Vintage Anthropologie radio to play as guests arrive
2. Orange tea-light candle holders
3. Eileen Gray-designed coffee press
4. Classic martini glasses for the many martinis you would be making if entertaining in Palm Springs!
5. Palm Springs Holidaycoffee table book for your guests to brows through
6. Boxed Waterto serve, how cool is that?
7. White lacquer serving tray for cocktails, appetizers, etc.
8. Labyrinth dinnerware in aquamarine
9. Orange lacquer cocktail coasters
10. Orange chevron-patterned cocktail napkins to pass out with the martinis ; )