As crazy as it is, I will be a mom this Mother’s Day! I told Zan, even if baby boy is late, I am still celebrating Mother’s Day because I’ve carried him around with me for the past nine months! I chose some items that I’ve been eyeing for awhile. A few of them I’ve tried and LOVE, like the Bliss blood orange body butter and coconut candle, but since I ran out, I could use a little replenishment ; ) See below for my other top Mother’s Day picks.
1. I’ll be doing a lot of lounging soon and this sweet Plum Pretty Sugar robe is perfect for summer lounge days with baby boy ; )
2. I absolutely adore this book from Paper Source that has various questions in it for mom to answer about her life. They have them for fathers and grandparents too. I’ve already bought the book for my father and in-laws. They loved the idea of writing their thoughts and memories down for us in something we can cherish for years to come.
3. Coconut Milk Mango soy candle from Anthro is one of my favorite smells for spring and summer. I’ve been burning mine nonstop and I’m ready for a new one!
4. I’ve always loved bird feeders and I thought this one from Anthro was one of the coolest I’ve seen. It’s not avail anymore but this one is!
5. Tory Burch Ella Tote is the perfect summer bag to take to the beach or to tote around town. And I’ll definitely need some extra room in my bag come May : )
6. I know it’s a luxury, but I’ve always loved monogrammed pillows, towels and pretty much everything else! I thought these pillows would be a perfect accent to our bedroom.
7. Adore these dainty gold letter rings by Jacquie Aiche. I would love to wear a Z and an “?” around my finger for the two boys I love so much in this world : )
8. Sweet recipe book from Anthro
9. Perfect Baltimore Panama summer hat from Madwell
10. I first tried this blood orange body butter when I worked at the W and we put one in each celebrity gift bag… I took one home and instantly fell in love with the smell and texture. It’s my favorite summer lotion.