I wanted to share 10 charming table settings to inspire your next dinner party or event. Table settings are one of my favorite things about entertaining, but I know they can be a hassle. I always tell people that setting the table doesn’t have to be extravagant… simple votives, a few flowers and one personalized detail is all you need. You can mix and match vintage glasses and even silverware. Add personal touches by printing out photos as place cards or use unique napkin rings like the leather ones below. A handwritten or printed menu is a nice touch too and doesn’t take much time. I bet you can create a very charming table setting using the items in your home and flowers from your garden! Happy entertaining!
1. Stunning, rustic setting with a pop of floral colors – Style Me Pretty
2. Colorful vintage setting with a simple flower accent on each plate – Style Me Pretty
3. Bright idea to print out Instagram photos to personalize the table setting – Apartment 34.
4. Elegant country setting with engraved wooden menus – Sugar and Charm.
5. Leather napkin rings with names written on them to serve as place cards – Pinterest
6. Adore the gold utensils and elegant touches of this stunning table setting. Perfect for many occasions – Magnolia Rouge
7. An all-white setting is perfection – Style Me Pretty
8. Personalized photos for each guest’s table setting is a perfect way to make them feel special and welcomed –Sugar and Charm
9. Use fruit and small votives to create simple, yet elegant decor for your setting – Lisa Vorce
10. The simplicity, letter-pressed menus and colorful jars make this one charming table setting – Sunday Suppers