This next year the plan is to completely renovate our master bathroom. When we moved into our house, we knew we were taking on a large task and agreed that we would try to do one room at a time, slowly. Itʼs now been about a year since weʼve renovated anything so itʼs time to start planning how weʼre going to rip out our 80ʼs style bathroom! The bathroom is a pretty big space which is good because it gives us more room to design. Overall, I want to keep it clean, with a mix of modern and classic design. I also definitely want really cool spanish or Moroccan tiles integrated somewhere. I want to include turquoise (probably the vanity or tile) and then natural elements like wood and marble. More details below!
1. I ADORE the color and classic design of Omega Cabinetry’s Jardin Suite Bathroom Cabinet in Rain, a Blue-Gray!
2. Luxury bath towels in mint from Anthropologie
3. Iʼm torn between a classic vanity or a modern vanity. I like the look of both! If I do modern, I want it to be a floating vanity like this one by Decora Cabinetry.
4. Zan has made it abundantly clear (many times) that storage is a must and I agree since I do need somewhere to store all of my hair products and lotions!
5.Love this tall linen bathroom cabinet from Omega Cabinetry.
6. I would love to have a glass shower and then a classic tub, similar to the photo. Vessel sinks are definitely going in the new bathroom!
7. I want to keep the decor simple, since the tile and wall color will pop, but I think a few classic art paintings would look really good.
8. Iʼm pretty sure the bathroom is large enough for a cowhide, I love the look of it in the very first photo.
9. A small side table next to the bathtub for towels, flowers and even a glass of wine is a must!
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Omega and Decorá Cabinetry to pull together an inspiration board of my favorite pieces for our new bathroom.