Loaded Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Author: Eden Passante
- ½ cup soft, creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened (room temp)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chunks
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1½ cup Heath Bar chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In an electric mixer, beat the butter, peanut butter and both sugars on high, until smooth.
- Add the egg, vanilla, salt and baking soda. Continue to beat on medium.
- With the mixer speed on low, add in the flour and beat just until incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips and Heath Bar chips.
- Lay a large sheet of parchment paper on a cooking pan and scoop ice cream size cookie balls onto the sheet. You can use this cookie scooper, but it’s 2 scoops per cookie. That’s what makes them thick and gooey!
- Bake for 7-10 minutes until the tops are just golden brown. Do NOT over bake them!!
- They’re best right out of the oven after cooling for a few minutes. If you’re hosting a dinner party, scoop them onto a cookie sheet and refrigerate until you’re ready to bake and serve. Your guests will be in awe of these when they’re warm and right out of the oven!