Summer is upon us and I can feel it! AND what better way to kick off this warmer weather with a delicious (and somewhat healthy!) papaya and banana coconut sorbet recipe?! It’s SO easy to make, dairy-free and super tasty!! The color is a beautiful, vibrant orange and we served ours on a cone with shredded coconut. Enjoy!
Papaya and Banana Coconut Sorbet Recipe
3 cups ripe papaya, cubed
1/2 cup banana
13 oz can of full fat coconut milk
1 cup sugar
Pinch of salt
1. Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Using an ice cream maker (I have this one), place in the maker and follow the recommended directions specific to your ice cream machine.
3. I usually let mine run for about 45 minutes, until the mixture is thick in texture.
4. Pour the sorbet into a freeze proof bowl and let it harden overnight.
5. Serve with shredded coconut and enjoy!!