These easy coconut chia seed pudding parfaits are the perfect healthy treat and look pretty darn cute too! If you haven’t made chia seed pudding before, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how simple and delicious it is! When soaked, chia has a similar texture to boba (tapioca), so it’s soft and chewy tiny bubbles! Chia is also a great energy booster, high in protein, omega 3 and good for overall health. But the best part is that this recipe actually tastes good!! The pudding is coconut milk-based, so it has a nice subtle hint of coconut to it. We layered in peach and strawberry Greek yogurt and topped it with coconut shreds, strawberries and peaches to make the most delicious and refreshing chia see pudding parfait. If you’re having guests over, you can quickly make the pudding the night before, let it sit in the refrigerator and then serve it in the morning with the Greek yogurt and fruit! Enjoy!
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup sweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 shredded coconut
- 1 pinch salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, Greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons of honey, the vanilla extract and a pinch salt.
- Add in the Chia seeds and whisk until combined.
- Let it stand 30 minutes, then stir to distribute the seeds.
- Cover with wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Layer the chia pudding with different flavors of Greek yogurt, top with shredded coconut and enjoy!