We’ve been buying these frozen banana treats in the store for so long, we decided to make them ourselves. Chocolate covered frozen bananas are easy, make-ahead desserts that you can have ready in the freezer! And to add a little charm, we put some pretty garnishes on ours. These are truly an easy entertaining dessert and fun to make. It’s bananas how easy and delicious chocolate covered frozen bananas are! ; ) Get the how-to below!
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 5 bananas, peeled and cut in half
- popsicle sticks
- Edible ingredients to garnish, flowers, coconut, white chocolate, chili spice, freeze-dried fruit, chopped nuts
- Cut each banana in half and place on a parchment paper-lined pan.
- Add a popsicle stick into the end of each of banana and put them in the freezer until frozen.
- In a double broiler, melt the milk chocolate until smooth.
- Spoon the chocolate over the banana until it’s coated and then place back on the parchment paper.
- You will want to add your ingredients while the chocolate is still melted on the banana, so have them prepared and add as you go.
- Place the banana back in the freezer and take out when you’re ready to enjoy!!