How fun are these layered ice cream pops?! Just choose your favorite ice cream or sorbet flavors to make a triple layered combo with a sugar cone crust! Layered ice cream pops are perfect for summer and make eating ice cream even more fun… not that it wasn’t already fun enough, but a charming presentation is key! When you break these out, guests will swoon and think you’re a genius for turning ice cream into cute cubes on popsicle sticks. EASY ENTERTAINING! These sweet frozen treats will definitely be a hit… but you might still need a bowl because ice cream is messy! Enjoy!!
- 3 quarts (1 quart for each favoof your favorite ice cream flavors
- 1 package sugar cones or waffle cookies or graham crackers
- ½ cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 9 x9x3 pan
- popsicle sticks
- Leave the ice cream out for an hour or so to soften it enough to be able to spread in the pan.
- In a food processor, grind the sugar cones until smooth. Add 2 cups of the smooth cones to a bowl and mix in the butter and 3 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Stir until combined and press down into a buttered 9x9x3 pan.
- Pour the first layer of ice cream into the pan and smooth evenly with a spatula. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Add the 2nd layer and smooth over the first. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Pour the 3rd layer of ice cream over and smooth. Freeze again for 15 minutes.
- Add in the popsicles sticks and freeze for several hours or overnight. You can cover using tin foil.
- Cut into cubes and enjoy!