Ok, this is one of my all-time favorites! This Rosé cocktail is fresh, delicious, with delightful hints of jasmine and ginger. It’s a super simple cocktail to make and serves up 4 in a batch.
Ginger and Jasmine – the name sounds like 2 sophisticated ladies who enjoy sipping only the freshest cocktails over small talk at an exclusive club. But we promise you, this drink is far from pretentious.
This is one of my favorite cocktails we’ve made. It serves 4 (or 2 extra-large, haha!), and it’s so fresh and delicious! It’s intense with flavor since it has ginger, Jasmine tea (so good), lemon and Rosé!
You can serve this Rosé cocktail in a coupe or over ice, then sit by the fire and enjoy. Oh, and those adorable glasses are from Mark and Graham! Cheers!
How To Make A Ginger And Jasmine Rosé Cocktail – Step By Step
- Muddle the ginger and simple syrup together in a mixer.
- Add in the tea, vodka and lemon juice.
- Add ice and shake.
- Strain over a glass with ice and add a splash of sparkling Rosé on top.
Rosé Wine – A Great Addition To A Cocktail.
With its an alluring pink hue and light zesty taste, rosé wine really brings cocktails and spritzers alive! While fantastic on its own, adding a swirl of rosé will lighten and brighten any cocktail, bringing to life the other alcohol.
Rosé Cocktail – The Perfect Summer Cocktail
Although you can enjoy this rosé cocktail all year round, it is especially great for spring and summer parties. The lovely pastel pink is so inviting and the taste is light but with delicious floral notes and a kick of warm ginger. It’s the full summer party package!
What Is Jasmine Tea?
Jasmine tea works so well in this delicious rosé cocktail! If you haven’t tried it, jasmine tea is tea scented with the aroma of jasmine blossoms.
Typically, jasmine tea has green tea as the tea base; however, white tea and black tea are also used. The resulting flavor of jasmine tea is subtly sweet and highly fragrant. It is the most famous scented tea in China.
Top Tips For A Ginger And Jasmine Rosé Cocktail
- Go for a dry sparkling wine as it will complement the sweetness of the cocktail.
- Remember to go easy on the rosé, just a splash or it can dilute the cocktail too much.
- Shake the cocktail and ice until the shaker is ice cold, so you know it is mixed.
- Garnish with lemon and lemon leaves, for a refreshing and fragrant kick.
Check Out These Other Delicious Cocktails!
Easy White Wine Spritzer by My Kitchen Love
Honey Mint Melon Wine Cocktail by Cotter Crunch
If you have tried this Ginger And Jasmine Rose cocktail recipe, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below! You can also FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious cocktails, recipes and desserts!
Ginger + Jasmine Rosé Cocktail
- 1/3 cup simple syrup
- 8 slices fresh ginger
- 6 oz steeped Jasmine tea
- 3 oz vodka
- 1 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- Splash of sparkling Rosé
- Muddle the ginger and simple syrup together in a mixer. Add in the tea, vodka and lemon juice. Add ice and shake. Strain over a glass with ice and add a splash of sparkling Rosé on top.