These yummy Watermelon Margarita Popsicles truly taste like a margarita on a popsicle! They’re absolutely delicious, refreshing and fun to serve.
Boozy popsicles are one of my favorite warm-weather treats. These margarita popsicles are also very impressive when served to guests and have all the summer flavors we love. They use fresh watermelon juice too!
Even though they’re easy to make, for some reason when you serve striped, boozy popsicles, people go nuts! So, if you want to be a summer party connoisseur, make these Watermelon Margarita Pops!!!
BEST POPSICLE MOLDS
There are so many types of popsicles you can make. Here are some ideas and variations you can do.
- Vegan popsicles and dairy-free popsicles.
- Popsicles without dye, use natural dye instead.
- Healthier without artificial sugar, use natural sweetness instead like honey or stevia.
- Popsicles with alcohol.
- When making popsicles with milk or cream, always use a tablespoon or two of cornstarch so the popsicles won’t be icy and will stay creamy when they freeze.
More Popsicle Recipes You’ll Love!
Let us know if you make these watermelon margarita popsicles by leaving a comment and review below!
Watermelon Margarita Pops
- 8 cups chopped watermelon
- 1/4 cup coconut milk cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons orange liquor
- Blend until smooth.
- Then add one layer of each flavor at a time, freezing between layers.
- Store in the freezer and serve immediately.