We’re all about decorating for the holidays and this easy modern Christmas wreath and garland adds a freshness to holiday decor!
We’ve been knee deep in wrapping paper and candy canes decorating for Christmas here at S&C… aka my house!!
When I was perusing JoAnn’s for Christmas crafts, I found these awesome gold rings (they have all different sizes at the store) and knew they would make the coolest wreath!
So I had my friend Erin from White Fig Designs come over and add her charming touch with flowers and pine cones!
How to Make a Modern Christmas Wreath
- Floral Wire
- Floral Tape
- Gold String
- Pinecones, Greens and Dried Flowers
- Using floral wire, tape and gold string wire the florals to the gold ring.
- If you haven’t attached flowers before, you wrap the tape around the stem of the flower, then push the wire through the stem and attach it to the ring.
- To connect the rings together use floral tape first, then covered it with gold string.
- So easy and I love the modernness of this wreath. You can hang it in a window or a door!
Modern Eucalyptus Garland
For the garland we went with a Eucalyptus one this year and I absolutely adore it!
We added some fresh picked tangerines from our tree and gold Christmas ornaments for a little color.
I have to say, I’m pretty traditional when it comes to Christmas ferns, but this eucalyptus is so charming!
More Christmas DIY Ideas!
Switching it up is always a good thing, right? Hope you’re all enjoying this time to craft and decorate!!