Valentine’s Day is less than a month away, so I compiled a few of my favorite monogrammed gifts! I love personalizing presents and Valentine’s Day is perfect for a sweet monogrammed present.
1. Personalized wreath hanger: My sister bought us one that says The Passantes and I use it year round!
2. Rubber spatulas: Did you know you can add a name or a little love note on a spatula? How sweet is that?
3. Alphabet ring: I love these tiny gold rings… They’re on my wish list for V-day. I would love an R and a Z : )
4. Monogrammed glasses: These glasses are classic and work for just about anything. Cocktails, lemonade, water… they’re a great staple item to have at home.
5. Linen apron: I adore these aprons with just a simple letter for a first or last name. Great gift for a loved one who likes to cook and bake.
6. Letter pillow: I linked this pillow before because I’m smitten over it and it appeared under my Christmas tree! I’m in love with it and think it makes a fabulous gift!
7. Chocolate letters: Valentine’s Day is all about chocolate, so these chocolate letters are a sweet gift to give to your friends. Wrap them up in beautiful packaging.
8. Personalized stationary: I’m a fan of Rifle Paper Co. and they have very charming personalized stationary.
9. Linen napkins: Embroidered napkins for the hostess in the family : )
10. Leather Coasters: These work for a male or female Valentine!