We’re kicking off pineapple week with a super easy entertaining idea!! Pineapple flower cupcake toppers are a festive way to add a little pineapple charm to cupcakes! After they’re baked and dried overnight, these super thin pineapple slices come out looking like yellow flowers and they’re just beautiful. You could also use pineapple flowers to garnish cocktails or other desserts as well! So grab a pineapple, your favorite chocolate cake recipe (we like this one!) and frosting and bake away! And of course, stay tuned this week for more fun pineapple ideas and a charming pineapple garden party!
Pineapple Flower Cupcake Toppers
- 1 Pineapple
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees.
- Peel the pineapple and take out the center with a melon ball or metal teaspoon.
- Using a mandolin or a super sharp knife, cut very thin slices.
- If the pineapple is really juicy, blot paper towels on it to get rid of the moisture.
- Bake the pineapple slices on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 30 minutes.
- Flip and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Place the slices in a cupcake tin to hold their flower shape and dry overnight.