Honeydew Margarita Recipe
Author: Eden Passante
Serves: 1 Margarita
- 2 ouncesfresh juiced honeydew
- 1 ouncetequila
- 1 ouncefresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ouncesimple syrup
- 1/2 ounceGrand Marnier
- Using a juicer (this one is my fave!) juice ½ of a honeydew.
- Make a simple syrup (1 cup cane sugar and 1 cup water) in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil until sugar has dissolved. Then let it cool.
- In a cocktail shaker add all of the ingredients with ice and shake vigorously for 20 seconds or more.
- For a little chili spice add Tajin on the side of the glass or the rim.
- Stain the margarita in the glass over cubed ice.
- Garnish and enjoy!