The Sweet Naïveté is a cocktail made with Patrón Silver, lemon juice and Vincent Orgeat
If there’s one thing we love at Sugar and Charm, it’s summertime entertaining and relaxing with a refreshing summer cocktail.
So to stay cool during all of these warm weather days, we’ve happily teamed up with Patron to bring you the Sweet Naivete, one of their delicious cocktails inspired by your favorite cities!
This summer libation is citrusy and fruity and perfect for sipping by the beach or around the pool! Made with just 4 easy ingredients, this cocktail is simple to whip up and has a wonderful flavor blend of strawberries and almond!
It’s a recipe combination that goes so smoothly and beautifully together.
More Cocktails You’ll Love!
Let us know if you make this cocktail by leaving a comment and review below!
- 1/2 ounce Patrón Silver
- 1/2 ounce Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce St. Vincent Orgeat
- 1 large Strawberry , cubed
- Add all ingredients to a mixing tin and shake.
- Pour into a rocks glass with crushed or cubed ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon sugar rim with a 10:1 ratio, a strawberry or a spiral lemon twist.