Tomatillo Bloody Mary Mix
Servings: 6 cups
- 2 pounds tomatillos peeled and sliced in half
- 2 gloves garlic peeled, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 large cucumber peeled
- 1/4 cup cilantro rinsed well
- 1 small Serrano pepper seeded and cut in half
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops green tabasco sauce
- 1/2 medium green or heirloom tomato
Heat the oven to 400 degrees and roast the tomatillos and garlic on a baking sheet lined with tinfoil and pour olive oil over the top. Season with salt and pepper.
Roast until the tomatillos are soft and toasty on the top.
Remove from oven and add all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth, about 5 minutes.
Strain through a mesh strainer into a glass jar.
Store in the refrigerator until cold and serve!
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg