Black Sangria Recipe
This wine punch is perfect to serve at Halloween!
Servings: 6 drinks
- 1 bottle Apothic Dark (750ml)
- 2 cups organic blackberries, washed
- 4 black plums, washed and sliced
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 cups black grapes, washed
- 1 cup sparkling water if you desire, but you don’t have to if you want a strong wine taste
Add everything into a pitcher and mix with a large spoon.
Let it sit in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours. The longer it sits the darker the plums becomes.
Best to keep sangria in the fridge. Enjoy!!!
Serving: 0g | Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 465mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 305IU | Vitamin C: 14.3mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1.2mg