Greek Mezze Platter
Easy Greek Mezze Platter is perfect for a simple evening with friends! You don't have to make or cook any of this and it's all about artfully preparing a gorgeous platter with easy ingredients!
Servings: 6 people
- 12 ounce Container fresh hummus
- 12 ounce Container baba ganoush
- 12 ounce Fresh cucumber yogurt
- 12 ounces Tabbouleh
- 4 ounces Crumble feta cheese
- 1 soft pita bread
- 2 large Cucumbers sliced
- 1 jar Roasted red peppers
- 1 package Dried apricots
- 6 small Radish
- 14 ounce Jar of Marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 container Cherry tomatoes
- 6 ounces Assorted nuts like almonds
- 8 ounces Assorted olives like green and kalamata
Place the dips in small bowls on the platter.
Add the rest of the food around the platter until it's full.
Drizzle the board with olive oil and salt and pepper.
Serve additional olives and pita bread on the side.
Be creative with the platter and alter to your liking.
Add fish or charcuterie to the board if you prefer.
Everything can be restaurant or store purchased.
Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 16g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 2042mg | Potassium: 655mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 798IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 250mg | Iron: 4mg