The Best Pumpkin Bread Recipe
This homemade pumpkin bread recipe is super moist and easy to make. It's full of spices like nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger and has a super moist texture from the oil, melted butter and eggs. It's really the best pumpkin bread and simple to make! #pumpkinbread #easypumpkinbread #moistpumpkinbread
Servings: 8 Slices
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, add the flour, baking soda and baking powder, spices and salt. Set aside
Combine the oil, butter and vanilla in a liquid measuring cup.
In a mixing bowl with a fitted paddle attachment, beat the pumpkin, sugar and eggs until combined.
Turn the mixer to low and slowly add in the liquid ingredients. Let this process take about 1 to 2 minutes so the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
Using a spatula, fold the dry ingredients into the wet and slowly fold until the ingredients are blended.
Prepare a 10 x 5 loaf pan by buttering it really well and then adding a strip of parchment paper to the bottom and up the sides for easy removal.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour. The bread will be fully risen in the center, like a loaf. Make sure it’s fully cooked and brown on the top otherwise it will fall in the middle once removed from the oven.
- Measure all of the ingredients before. Liquid in one measuring cup, dry in a mixing bowl.
- Always use high quality ingredients when baking. Whole, organic eggs, full fat butter, pure vanilla extract. This all makes a difference in the quality of the pumpkin bread.
- When adding the oil, butter and vanilla, add it very slowly with the mixer running to incorporate air into the mixture.
- Remember that true oven temperature and the material of the loaf pan you’re using will influence the baking time.
- If adding in chocolate chips or nuts, fold them in when folding in the dry ingredients.
Calories: 485kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 548mg | Potassium: 167mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 7563IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 2mg