Carrot Cake Pancakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
I turned my favorite carrot cake cupcakes into carrot cake pancakes with cream cheese glaze and they’re delicious!!
Servings: 6 servings
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup pureed carrots boil them and then puree in a blender
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Cream Cheese Frosting/Glaze
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter almost melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water or more if needed for consistency
Boil carrots until soft, then puree them in a blender.
Combine the milk and white vinegar and set aside to curdle for 10 minutes. Then add in the pineapple, pureed carrots, 1 egg and melted butter.
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, coconut, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder.
Add in the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
Heat coconut oil or vegetable oil in a large skillet to make pancakes.
Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 551mg | Potassium: 342mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 4281IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 2mg