Apple Pie Sangria Recipe
This Apple Pie Sangria recipe is definitely one of the best sangria recipes we've had in a while!!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 red apple cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice find it here
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup fresh pressed apple cider
- 1 tablespoon orange liquor
- 1/2 bottle chilled red wine I used Grenache from Rioja, Spain
- 1 cup sparkling apple cider I used this one
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- cinnamon powder to sprinkle on top
Add the chopped apples, apple pie spice, sugar and orange juice into a large pitcher and lightly muddle.
Add in the orange liquor, pressed apple cider, wine, cinnamon sticks and brandy and give it a good stir.
Let it chill in the fridge for an hour or two until it's cold and then top it off with chilled sparkling apple cider right before you serve! Garnish with a cinnamon stick and sprinkle some cinnamon powder on the top! Enjoy!
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 266mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 10.3mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 0.7mg