A classic Piña Colada that is made with pineapple juice, lime jucie, coconut cream and rum! This is a shaken cocktail and served over ice.
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 2 ounces coconut rum or any white rum
- 1 ounce coconut cream
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Add all of the ingredients into the shaker.
Shake for 20-30 seconds to dilute and blend the ingredients.
Strain into a glass filled with ice.
Garnish with a cherry, pineapple slice and umbrella.
- Use any rum you want. A higher-end rum will add a smoother finish and a coconut rum will provide a lot of flavors.
- Add more or less coconut cream depending on sweet you like it.
- Shake for at least 20 seconds with ice to dilute the ingredients.
- Use pebble ice for serving if you can.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 184mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg