Best Frittata Recipe Ever
This frittata is perfect for brunch!
Servings: 10 servings
- 10 large organic eggs
- 16 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 16 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4.5 ounces canned chopped green chiles
- 4 ounce jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup melted butter (1/2 stick)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper corn or black pepper
Preheat oven to 350.
In a large bowl, whisk eggs until combined. Stir in cottage cheese, shredded cheese, chiles, pimentos and butter.
In a separate small bowl combine flour and remaining dry ingredients. Add to egg mixture and stir until combined. Pour mixture into a large cast iron skillet dish, and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 223mg | Sodium: 593mg | Potassium: 224mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1135IU | Vitamin C: 14.4mg | Calcium: 426mg | Iron: 1.7mg