Yogurt Fruit Dip
This is truly the best yogurt fruit dip! It's so flavorful, made with vanilla yogurt, sweetened with honey, and lemon curd. It's light and pairs perfectly with any type of fruit.
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/8 cup lemon curd
- Use good quality ingredients when making this dip. You can use all organic ingredients too.
- Use orange curd if you want a different flavor.
- If you want to keep it even healthier, you can use unsweetened greek yogurt or fat-free greek yogurt.
- Double the recipe to make more or save for later.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 154mg | Potassium: 218mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 62g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg