“© The J.M. Smucker Company. © 2017. DD IP Holder LLC (as to Dunkin’ Donuts and all other trademarks, logos and trade dress of DD IP Holder LLC) used under license.”
We all know the yumminess of an Almond Joy and those flavors are so perfect in a coffee! I made this delicious, homemade Almond Joy Coffee recipe by using Dunkin’ Donuts Original coffee K cups and French Vanilla K cups and created our own blend by brewing 4 ounces of each into one cup! I have several coffeemakers at my house because I feel like everyone prefers something different, but the Keurig has been a great addition and all of Dunkin’ Donuts tasty flavors come in K cups.
After I created a custom brew, I added almond syrup, rich coconut creamer and a little chocolate sauce to the coffee. I then topped it with whipped cream, toasted coconut and some chocolate sauce. It’s such a treat to sip on this Almond Joy Coffee and it’s a perfect coffee drink to enjoy all year!
Almond Joy Coffee Recipe
- 6 ounces french vanilla
- 2 tablespoons almond syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut creamer
- whipped cream, chocolate and toasted coconut to garnish
- Brew 4 ounces Dunkin’ Donuts Original Coffee and 4 ounces French Vanilla coffee using their K cups.
- Add in almond syrup and coconut creamer.
- Stir and top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and toasted coconut.