Move over kids, we’re enjoying S’mores in a new way and that’s in our coffee! This Cinnamon S’mores Coffee is one of our favorites! It has a graham cracker rim, toasted marshmallow syrup
This month we’re preparing for some holiday shoots, Halloween parties and planning a Thanksgiving road trip, so my morning treat is sprucing up my coffee. Since I love S’mores just as much as I did when I was a
Cinnamon S’mores Coffee
I used Dunkin’ Donuts delicious Cinnamon Coffee Cake Roll and Dunkin’ Donuts French Vanilla Coffee and brewed them together. This is totally optional and you can just brew one of your favorite Dunkin’ Donut brews.
For the s; mores flavor use a s’mores syrup, which also comes in sugar free.
You can use toasted marshmallow syrup as
Top it off with marshmallows and chocolate syrup to make the perfect Cinnamon S’mores coffee treat to enjoy! I also love how the graham cracker crumbs make such a beautiful rim.
Watch our video to see how we did that! Full recipe below.
Although a traditional coffee maker is standard, there are so many other ways to brew coffee. Here are 6 different ways you can brew your morning coffee.
Use any brewed coffee you like, we prefer Dunkin’ because the flavors are so fun!
More Coffee Recipes You’ll Love!
We’re huge coffee fans and love a good, unique recipe! Check out these 15 coffee recipes! And also these below!
- Caramel Brownie Coffee
- Easy Cold Brew Coffee with Lavender Fig Syrup
- Almond Joy Coffee
- Creme Brulee Coffee
Let us know if you make this coffee by leaving a review below!
S’mores Coffee Recipe
- 6 ounces coffee, brewed
- 2 tbsp s'mores syrup
- 3 tbsp creamer , vanilla
- 3 marshmallows
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 3 tbsp graham crackers , crushed
- Brew your favorite Dunkin' Donut Coffee
- While it's brewing, add a little s'more syrup to a shallow plate and crushed graham crackers on another plate.
- Dip the mug in the syrup and then into the crushed graham crackers to get a graham cracker rim.
- Add in the warm coffee, syrup, and creamer and stir.
- Top with marshmallows, syrup and crushed graham crackers and enjoy!