This creme brûlée coffee is so delicious and it’s such an easy recipe to make – win win! It’s such a tasty cup of joe, that mixes the sweet and creamy flavors of the classic creme brûlée dessert with rich and smooth coffee blend from Dunkin’ Donuts, you have to try it!
“© The J.M. Smucker Company. © 2017. DD IP Holder LLC (as to Dunkin’ Donuts and all other trademarks, logos and trade dress of DD IP Holder LLC) used under license.”
This Creme Brûlée coffee recipe is definitely a favorite of mine. Creme Brûlée is one of the creamiest desserts, almost like a caramel, butterscotch pudding, but better! The top is caramelized sugar that creates a luscious hard candy-like shell. The classic dessert is made with a lot of cream and sugar of course, which also sounds like the perfect flavors for a delicious coffee! We created the creme brûlée coffee using Dunkin’ Donuts French Vanilla and Caramel Coffee Cake K cups to make a special brew. With caramel sauce and some French Vanilla creamer, you have one delicious Creme Brûlée-inspired coffee! I also added whipped cream and some fun, colorful sugar sprinkles to the top. It’s a nod to the type of the sugar you add to creme brûlée before it’s caramelized! Hope you enjoy!
How To Make Creme Brûlée Coffee – Step By Step
- Brew each k cup into one large mug.
- Add in caramel and stir until melted, then add in the cream.
- Top with whipped cream, more caramel sauce and sugar sprinkles.
What Does Creme Brûlée Taste Like?
Creme Brûlée is a rich vanilla custard and the coffee tastes just the same! The coffee has a bitter and sweet flavor; but the caramel and vanilla flavors compliment that bitterness and go perfectly with the creamy softness whipped cream. I would say the flavor of creme brûlée as something between vanilla and caramel. It’s a next level coffee that’ll satisfy your sweet tooth without being too overpowering.
An Easy Creme Brûlée Recipe
This cup of coffee tastes so delicious you wouldn’t think it’s this easy to make! The Dunkin’ Donuts French Vanilla K Cups are the perfect base, then just stir in the caramel and cream, finally top with whipped cream and sprinkles – enjoy!
What Is Creme Brûlée?
Crème brûlée, also known as burnt cream or Trinity cream, is a dessert consisting of a rich custard base topped with a textually contrasting layer of hardened caramelized sugar. Its flavors come across so well in this coffee recipe!
Top Tips For Creme Brûlée Coffee
- Make sure you go for a large mug, so the whipped cream can rest nicely on top and not overflow.
- When stirring in the caramel, make sure it has melted fully.
- Top with sprinkles to emulate the crunch of a creme brûlée.
- If serving to guests, make sure you include a teaspoon, so they can really get stuck into the whipped cream!
Check Out These Other Delicious Coffee Recipes
Milk And Honey Iced Coffee by Pinch of Yum
Cinnamon Dolce iced Coffee by Kitchen Treaty
If you have tried this Easy Creme Brûlée Coffee recipe, or any other recipe on my blog, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious, healthy, family friendly food!
An Easy Creme Brûlée Coffee Recipe
- 4 ounces Dunkin’ Donuts French Vanilla K cup
- 4 ounces Dunkin’ Donuts Caramel Coffee Cake K cup.
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 3 tablespoons French Vanilla creamer
- Brew each k cup into one large mug. Add in caramel and stir until melted, then add in the cream. Top with whipped cream, more caramel sauce and sugar sprinkles.