This non-alcoholic Christmas punch recipe is refreshing, filled with holiday flavors, and simple to make! It’s perfect for the holiday season and is a drink that everyone will love. Whether you’re hosting a party or just need something to serve at your Christmas gathering, this holiday drink will be a hit for the whole family!
If you’re hosting a party, holiday brunch, or just a simple gathering, it’s nice to have options for your guests. Everyone wants to have a festive drink in hand, but not everyone wants alcohol.
So it’s important to have a non-alcohol drink available to them. The best part about this punch is that it’s so flavorful, you’re not missing anything!
It’s truly one of the best Christmas punch recipes, filled with seasonal flavors, bubbly and crisp, and perfectly sweetened! You can make it in less than 5 minutes! It’s my go-to party punch recipe!
Also, check out our non-alcohol Halloween punch too!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s an easy Christmas punch recipe and can be made in just 5 minutes.
- When served in a gorgeous punch bowl it also acts as a festive centerpiece.
- It’s easy to add your favorite spirit if you prefer.
- The blend of cranberry juice and ginger goes perfectly together.
- Perfect for Christmas celebrations!
What is Christmas punch?
Christmas punch is a festive drink made with a combination of fruit juices, spices, and some bubbles! It’s served at holiday parties and is a wonderfully festive drink. This recipe is alcohol-free, but we have a wonderful cranberry punch recipe if you’re looking for one with a spirit.
How to Make a Christmas Punch Without Alcohol
To make this punch you’ll need a few simple ingredients and a large punch bowl.
The recipe and measurements are in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
Cranberry Juice – Use sweetened cranberry juice for this recipe. The unsweet is too tart and this recipe doesn’t include any additional simple syrup, so the sweetness comes from the juice.
Ginger Ale – This gives the punch some bubbles and a really delicious ginger flavor.
Orange Juice – The juice adds acidity and delicious citrus flavor. Choose 100% pure orange juice without pulp.
Lime Zest – There is nothing better than fresh zest! Not only does it add color but fragrance and flavor too.
Cinnamon – Add whole cinnamon sticks for the best flavor.
Star Anise – These look festive in the punch bowl.
Fresh Thyme – Fresh herbs look beautiful, you can also use rosemary.
Tips for Making A Non-alcoholic Christmas Punch
Here are some of my best tips to help you make the most delicious punch recipe.
- For the best flavor, use all fresh ingredients.
- If you want to add a little more sweetness, add some simple syrup.
- Chill all ingredients before adding to the punch bowl.
- If you don’t have a large punch bowl, use a large bowl or pitcher and add some ice to keep it cold.
- Serve it with an ice ring for a fun touch.
Recipe Variations and Substitutions
If you’re looking to add to this recipe or substitute ingredients, here are a few suggestions:
- Use white cranberry juice for a fun look too.
- You can use sweetened pomegranate juice instead of cranberry juice.
- Switch the ginger ale for sparkling apple cider.
- You can use orange zest instead of lime zest.
- This punch is really good and if you want something with a kick, you can easily spike it! Add your favorite vodka, gin, or rum to this drink.
- Use sugar-free ginger ale to keep the sugar lower.
Make Ahead Directions
This punch is perfect to make ahead of time! Here’s how:
- Combine the cranberry juice, zest, spices, and orange juice in a pitcher.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve, pour it into a punch bow and add the ginger ale and ice cubes!
Make it Festive – Holiday Punch Garnishes
I love the way this drink looks when served in a giant punch bowl, but it’s the festive garnishes that give it the extra holiday spirit! Having a few fun garnishes add the perfect touch! Here are some great ideas:
Fresh Cranberries – You can use fresh or sugared cranberries.
Fresh Herbs – Add thyme or rosemary for a beautiful Christmas look.
Citrus Slices – Orange slices or lime slices look gorgeous in this punch.
Cinnamon Sticks – Add a few cinnamon sticks for extra flavor and an eye-catching presentation.
Pomegranate Seeds – These are also festive and add a delicious flavor and texture.
When to Serve
This is the perfect holiday drink for your next Christmas party! You can also serve it at any of these occasions too:
- Christmas Dinner
What to Serve with Christmas Punch
This punch is great served alone or as a side to some delicious appetizers. Some festive dishes that are perfect for pairing with this drink include:
Cheese Platter or a Fruit and Cheese Platter
Christmas Dessert Charcuterie Board
Frequently Asked Questions
Christmas punch is typically made with a combination of cranberry juice, orange juice, ginger ale, cinnamon and star anise.
Yes, you can add a splash of vodka or spiced rum to the punch.
This punch can last up to 3 days when stored in an airtight container.
More Holiday Drinks You’ll Love
Let us know if you make this non-alcoholic Christmas punch recipe! We know you’ll love this delicious holiday party drink and it’s a great recipe for so many gatherings.
What do you think?
Please leave a comment and review below, we love to know your thoughts on this recipe! Happy holidays!
You can also FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST to see more delicious recipes, cocktails, desserts, and parties!
Christmas Punch No Alcohol
- 64 ounce cranberry juice, sweetened
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 16 ounces orange juice
- 4 tbsp lime zest
- 6 sticks cinnamon, whole
- 6 whole star anise
- 5 sprigs thyme
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Add all of the ingredients into a punch bowl.
- Add ice and garnishes.