This Non Alcoholic Candy Cane Christmas punch is not only delicious but also so quick and easy to make! The combination of eggnog and peppermint works wonderfully and it looks so festive too!
I made this festive candy cane peppermint punch for General Mills and it was so incredibly tasty and easy, I had to share it on Sugar and Charm! It’s only three ingredients, so if you need a last minute holiday treat, this is great! You wouldn’t think eggnog and peppermint ice cream would go together, but they do and make a very Christmassy combo. It’s also a wonderful dessert punch for kids and if you want to make it just for adults you can throw in some peppermint schnapps! To garnish the punch bowl, you can add little candy canes around the rim and your guests can grab one to garnish their drink. Enjoy and have a wonderful Christmas Eve! Read more for the recipe…
How To Make Candy Cane Christmas Punch – Step By Step
- Pour the eggnog and club soda into a punch bowl.
- Scoop in 1/2 gallon candy cane ice cream.
- Garnish the punch bowl with candy canes.
- Wet the rim of the glasses and then dip into crushed candy canes to create a candy cane rim.
A Non Alcoholic Punch
We all know Christmas is a time when we indulge in a tipple or two or three! This punch is a great non alcoholic alternative to boozy punches, so it really is crowd and kid friendly!
What Is Eggnog?
One of the main ingredients in this Christmas cocktail is eggnog. It really is quite delicious! It is traditionally made with milk, cream, sugar, whipped egg whites, and egg yolks. In texture, it’s like fluid cream. In taste, it’s much like a custard. It’s the perfect festive base for this tasty punch.
Perfect For Last Minute Entertaining
This Christmas punch is so simple, with only 3 key ingredients, it can be whipped up in a batch very quickly. It’s perfect for any last minute gatherings and will wow the crowd, even though it’s such an easy recipe to make!
Top Tips For Candy Cane Christmas Punch
- Add in Peppermint Schnapps if you want for the adult version.
- use a small plate or dish to place the crushed candy canes on. Then push the rim of the glasses down onto the plate, to rim them.
- Make sure you have a good sized punch bowl.
- Make sure you get the right sized candy canes, to match roughly the height or less of the serving glasses. so they can rest in the glasses without tipping out.
Check Out These Other Delicious Punch Recipes
Christmas Punch by Well Plated by Erin
Holiday Punch by Deliciously Sprinkled
If you have tried this Candy Cane Christmas Punch recipe, or any other recipe on my blog, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious, healthy, family friendly food!
Candy Cane Peppermint Punch
- 1 quart eggnog
- 1 liter club soda
- 1/2 gallon peppermint, candy cane ice cream
- Crushed candy canes
- *You can add in Peppermint Schnapps if you want for the adult version!
- Pour the eggnog and club soda into a punch bowl. Scoop in 1/2 gallon candy cane ice cream. Garnish the punch bowl with candy canes. Wet the rim of the glasses and then dip into crushed candy canes to create a candy cane rim. Enjoy!