An easy citrus holiday punch made with grapefruit, oranges, Prosecco, gin and some hard seltzer! It’s perfect for a holiday party and takes 10 minutes to make!
It’s the season for holiday punch! And you know what I love about this recipe? It’s quick to make and affordable! We bought everything from ALDI and squeezed grapefruit and orange juice for ultimate freshness. It’s light, crisp and perfectly sweetened with simple syrup.
It’s also made with 3 different types of alcohol: Hard Seltzer, Prosecco, and Gin! The perfect party punch!
Also, in addition to prosecco, we used gin and Vista Bay Ruby Grapefruit Hard Seltzer. This gave the cocktail, even more, fizz, spike and flavor. Your guest will love the freshness of this. As much as we love eggnog, it’s nice to have something crisp and lightly sweetened.
How to Make Citrus Holiday Punch
First start with an impressive, and very easy, ice ring! If you make an ice ring you’ll need to do it the night before so it can freeze overnight. If you don’t have time, skip this part and just use large ice cubes.
How to Make an Ice Ring
- We go into more detail here, but overall the process is very easy.
- Fill a bundt pan with sliced fruit, berries, cinnamon sticks and any other festive ingredients you can think of!
- Once the fruit is in the bundt pan, fill it with water 3/4 of the way full.
- Don’t be afraid to use a lot of fruit! Have it sticking out of the water so it looks pretty when it’s frozen.
- Freeze it overnight and to remove the ice ring, run it under hot water for a minute.
Ingredients in a Citrus Holiday Punch
Grapefruit Hard Seltzer
Simple Syrup – Super easy to make! See our guide to learn more, but a basic formula for simple syrup is equal parts water and sugar.
WHAT IS SIMPLE SYRUP MADE FOR?
It’s made to sweeten cocktails, coffee, desserts, and other dishes. It’s a liquid sweetener made from water and sugar. It can dilute the sweetness and you can alter it to make different flavors.
- Pour all of the ingredients over an ice ring into a punch bowl.
- Stir and taste. Add more simple syrup or hard seltzer if needed.
Holiday Punch with Sherbet
If you wanted to make this more of a dessert punch, it would be delicious with scoops of sherbert or sorbet! Just add the scoops right before serving. You could do raspberry, cranberry, orange or even Champagne flavored sorbet!
More Holiday Cocktail Recipes You’ll Love!
Let us know if you make this holiday punch by leaving a review and comment! Also, tag @sugarandcharm on social so we can see your photos!
Citrus Holiday Punch
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- 2 cups grapefruit juice, fresh-squeezed
- 1 cup orange juice, fresh-squeezed
- 2 cans Vista Bay Ruby Red Grapefruit Hard Seltzer
- 1/2 cup gin
- 1/2 cup simple syrup , more if you want it sweeter
- Make a simple syrup to sweeten the punch. Find the recipe here!
- Add all of the ingredients into a punch bowl over ice (or an ice ring) and stir.
- Serve chilled