If you need a quick and delicious Christmas punch recipe, try our easy cranberry vodka punch! This recipe uses only 5 ingredients and it’s perfect for the holidays! It also has some bubbles making it a delicious sparkling cranberry punch that’s perfect for celebrations.
You can literally make this in 10 minutes and your guests will love it! The flavors of cranberry and orange go perfectly together and we added a little cinnamon to add in some holiday spice. It’s so simple and the best cranberry holiday punch you’ll have!
We love making a Christmas punch because guests can serve themselves and it’s one less thing you have to worry about. Create a station off to the side with the punch bowl, glasses, napkins, and cocktail garnishes are so guests can refill their own cocktail.
Table of contents
Christmas Punch Video
How To Make This Cranberry Vodka Christmas Punch
- Cran-raspberry juice
- Orange juice
- Lemon juiced
- Cinnamon stick
Add all of the ingredients into a punch bowl.
Stir and add in an ice ring if you’re serving immediately.
If you’re waiting to serve do not add the ice ring and store the punch in the refrigerator until you’re ready.
You can make this the day before and store it without ice. The cinnamon will infuse nicely.
Festive Ice Rings For Your Christmas Punch
To make the punch festive follow our tips to create an ice ring! It adds texture, color and keeps the punch cold. We also love the vintage feel it brings to a party punch.
Tips For Cranberry Vodka Punch
- If you don’t have a punch bowl you can use a pitcher.
- Use ice blocks or an ice ring.
- Prepare garnishes ahead of time, so you can easily add in when serving.
- Serve the punch in copper tumblers or small glasses over ice and garnish with fresh cranberries and raspberries.
Good Punch Etiquette!
Punch is perfect for serving a crowd quickly and easily, it’s a great way to make sure your guests have a drink in hand quickly after arriving.
To keep the punch cool, go for big ice cubes (an ice ring is ideal!). With you ladle, from time to time, take some punch from the bottom of the bowl and pour it back in, over the ice ring. This way the punch stays cool for longer.
After a while, some of your punch ingredients may sink to the bottom of the punch. Using the ladle, once in a while stir the bottom of the punch bowl to remix the ingredients.
An Easy Christmas Punch
This vodka punch couldn’t be simpler, it’s great if you have to whip up a batch cocktail and are pressed for time. Just 5 mins prep and with only 6 ingredients you’ll be able to serve and mingle!
Just mix in a punch bowl and serve – voila!
Check Out These Other Great Punch Recipes
If you make this cranberry vodka punch recipe, let us know by leaving a review and comment below!
Cranberry Vodka Christmas Punch
- 6 cups cran-raspberry juice , or cranberry juice
- 3 cups orange juice, fresh squeeze or cold pressed orange juice from the store is fine.
- 1/4 cup Cointreau
- 2 cups Vodka
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Add all of the ingredients in a punch bowl and stir.
- Place in the ice ring in if you're serving right away.
- If you're waiting, put the punch in the refrigerator. You can even make this the day before and let the cinnamon infuse more.