What’s Halloween without a Halloween punch?! Our spiked Jolly Rancher punch is perfect for a crowd and full of fruity, candy flavors without being too sweet! It’s the most delicious punch for a Halloween pumpkin carving night, or a Halloween movie night or even for a fall harvest party.
I’ve made this recipe for our Halloween parties for years. Not only is it a total hit, but it’s super easy to make using nothing but juices and vodka. No mixing, muddling or even refilling. This Halloween punch makes enough for a crowd.
It tastes like a yummy Jolly Rancher, but not as sweet. When you’re hosting a party and you have many guests coming in and out, it’s almost impossible to create individual cocktails for each person. A festive punch is the best option for parties.
Whip up this punch, pour it into a punch bowl or dispenser, add ice about 10 minutes before everyone arrives and watch your guests enjoy this yummy spiked punch! It’s the perfect addition to our Halloween bar!
Table of contents
How to Make Jolly Rancher Halloween Punch
This Jolly Rancher drink is easy, I mean it’s REALLY EASY! Simply add all of the ingredients into a large punch bowl or dispenser, add ice and mix!
Raspberry Vodka or Passion Fruit Vodka
What goes in a Jolly Rancher Drink?
There’s nothing too complicated or fancy in this Halloween Punch, and you can easily grab all of the ingredients at your local store.
To get that Jolly Rancher flavor, mix pineapple juice, cranberry juice, apple cider, ginger ale and then spike it with either passion fruit or raspberry-infused vodka.
Easy Halloween Punch
Sometimes you need a punch recipe so you’re not having to spend loads of time in the kitchen, and that’s why punches are great.
You can make them before your guests arrive and they can help themselves throughout the night.
Another tip, make extra and store it in the fridge to quickly refill the punch bowl during the Halloween party. However, this recipe does make a lot, but if you never know if you’ll need more!
Tips for Making Our Jolly Rancher Halloween Punch
- Add the ice ten minutes before your guests arrive so it doesn’t dilute the drink.
- Use big ice cubes, as they won’t melt as fast.
- Decorate the punch bowl/dispenser with cobwebs and skeletons!
- Prepare the punch the day you plan to serve it and keep it covered in the fridge until you are ready to serve it.
- If you don’t have a large enough punch bowl, then store some of the punch in a pitcher in the refrigerator.
We love using a black licorice stick as a straw for this drink. Just cut the top and bottom off the licorice and cut it to the size of the glasses you’re serving the Halloween punch in.
More Halloween Cocktails and Drinks
Let us know if you try this Halloween punch recipe by leaving review and comment below!
Jolly Rancher Spiked Punch
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 64 ounce bottle cranberry juice
- 1 bottle Sparkling apple cider
- 33 ounces ginger ale, 1 liter
- 750 ml passion fruit or raspberry-infused Skyy vodka, 1 bottle or 24 ounces
- Mix all of the ingredients together and serve!