This easy spiked apple cider punch recipe is the perfect alcoholic cocktail for when you are entertaining a crowd. Spiked with white wine and bourbon, this party punch is for adults only! Perfect for Halloween and Thanksgiving!
Here’s a little cheers to fall, Halloween and the holidays! We’re serving up a super easy and delicious sparkling spiked apple cider punch recipe that’s perfect to make for Halloween, Thanksgiving or any fall party! The ingredients are simple and it’s a punch that everyone will enjoy. We also love adding a festive ice ring to our party punches, so we made one with cinnamon, apples and other delicious fall ingredients! See our ice ring how-to here! Cheers!!
How to make Spiked Apple Cider Punch
Table of Contents
This fall punch couldn’t be easier to make! Before your guests arrive, simply add all of the ingredients into a large punch bowl and stir away! Add the ice ring into the bowl for a charming touch and to keep the punch cool!
What alcohol to mix with apple cider
For this delicious fall punch, I spiked the apple cider with sparking white wine and bourbon – bourbon just goes so well with apple! If for some reason you can’t lay your hands on any bourbon, these spirits would also work really well:
What’s the difference between apple cider and apple juice?
I opted to use apple cider in this recipe rather than apple juice – I prefer the flavor so much more! Apple cider is raw apple juice, unfiltered and sometimes unpasturized, where as apple juice has been filtered and pasturized for a longer shelf life. Apple cider is the good stuff!
Punch is perfect for a party
Punch is always a great option if you are entertaining a crowd – it means you can spend less time in the kitchen and more tie with your guests. Make it before your guests arrive and keep it in the fridge, then when your guests arrive, bring it out and add and ice ring to keep it cool. Your guests can help themselves and all you need to do is top it up!
Top tips for making Spiked Apple Cider Punch
- Don’t make the punch too early – you don’t want to lose the bubbles from the wine!
- Only add the ice ring when you are ready to serve the punch so that it doesn’t dilute.
- If you use ice cubes instead of an ice ring, use the largest you can so that they don’t melt quickly.
- Make sure you put enough glasses out on your punch table so guests can help themselves!
If you love apple cocktails, check out these other recipes!
If you have tried this Spiked Apple Cider Punch, or any other recipe on my blog, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!
Spiked Apple Cider Punch Recipe
- 1 bottle sparkling white wine or Champagne
- 7 cups fresh apple cider
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup bourbon
- juice of 1 lemon
- Add all of the ingredients into a large punch bowl and stir away! Add the ice ring into the bowl for a charming touch and to keep the punch cool!