There’s a reason why we’re calling this the best peach lemonade recipe. It really is! It’s flavored with fresh lemons, peaches
Check out all of our favorite lemon recipes!
A few weeks ago, I had the urge to make homemade lemonade. So with the abundance of juicy, plump peaches at the farmers’ market and in stores, I figured a peach lemonade would be the perfect recipe this time of year!
I like lemonade that’s light, refreshing and not very sweet. The recipe is my go-to lemonade recipe is made with fresh lemon juice and I added the peach puree and a little secret ingredient.
How to Make Peach Lemonade Recipe
- Puree fresh pitted and peeled peaches in a blender until smooth.
- Squeeze lemons to make fresh lemon juice.
- Boil water and sugar until sugar is melted.
- Add all of the ingredients in a large pitcher and stir.
- Add a few drops of peach extract for scent and flavor.
- Store in the refrigerator until cooled and add ice before serving.
Peach Extract In This Peach Lemonade
The secret ingredient we added to our homemade recipe is... Peach extract! It gives the lemonade just a little more intense peach flavor, so you can really taste and smell the peaches!
This peach extract has the wonderful taste of fresh ripe peaches. Because the flavor is concentrated, you only need to add a small amount. It’s so good!
Spiked Peach Lemonade
If you want to make a cocktail version, just add in some vodka. Spiked lemonade is one of our favorite easy mixed cocktails.
Tips For Making Peach Lemonade
- To pit a peach, the easiest way is to follow the natural seam with the knife and cut peach through to the pit all the way around. Then twist!
- Use peach extract for a lovely depth of flavor and wonderful smell of ripe peaches!
- Garnish with sliced peaches and lemon slices and serve over ice.
- Add more sweetener if needed.
When to Serve Peach Lemonade
Here are some ocassions when you can serve peach lemonade:
Serve with our peach cast iron cake for the ultimate treat!
More Recipes You’ll Love!
- Frozen Peach Bellinis
- Classic French 75 Cocktail
- Strawberry Lemonade Pie
- Watermelon Lemonade
- Lemon and Thyme Shortbread Cookies
If you have tried this peach lemonade recipe, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!
Peach Lemonade Recipe
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sugar, You can add more or less depending on how sweet you like it!
- 6 cups water
- 1¼ cup peach puree, about 5 peaches, peeled and pitted
- 2 drops peach extract, something like this
- Blend the peeled and pitted peaches in a blender on high until fully pureed, set aside.
- Juice 1 cup fresh lemon juice.
- Boil 6 cups water and ¾ cup sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add in the fresh squeezed lemon juice and pour into a heatproof glass pitcher or let it cool to room temperature in the pot.
- Refrigerate until room temp and add in 1 1/14 cup peach puree and the peach extract.
- Stir until mixed and add in ice, sliced peaches and lemons to garnish