Get ready to cool off with this refreshing iced berry lemonade recipe that’s perfect for sipping on the porch this summer. It’s made with fresh lemon juice, juicy berries, and homemade simple syrup.
The delightful flavors for this berry lemonade are inspired by the Iced Berry Lemonade fragrance in Yankee Candle’s new Signature Collection.
The fragrance is a refreshing fusion of strawberry, lemon, and fresh berries. It’s a must-have summer candle to burn while you entertain for friends and family, sipping an iced berry lemonade and creating special memories.
Yankee Candle’s Signature Collection is all about making a house a home and fostering togetherness. Their candles always light up the space and add a memorable scent throughout the room. I’ve always been a huge fan of Yankee and their endless collection of scents.
Yankee Candle’s Signature Collection is all about making a house a home and fostering togetherness. Their candles always light up the space and add a memorable scent throughout the room. I’ve always been a huge fan of Yankee Candle and their endless collection of scents.
Now light your candle and let’s make some berry lemonade!
How to Make Iced Berry Lemonade
This recipe is fairly easy and has simple ingredients.
- Mixed Berries – Strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
- Lemons – Fresh
- Sugar – Granulated
- Water – Filtered
Squeeze fresh lemons to make 1 cup of lemon juice.
In a saucepan bring the sugar, one cup water and the berries to a simmer.
Let the sugar melt and the berries become soft, then remove the pan from the heat. Smash the berries well with a fork or a muddler. You can also use a blender to blend the berries before pressing them through a sieve.
Add the mixture through a sieve and, press down to get all of the juice and syrup out.
Next, add the berry syrup, lemon juice, and three cups of water into a pitcher and stir.
Add ice, berries and lemon slices and serve!
More Drink Recipes You’ll Love
Italian Sodas – These are so fun to make with fresh berries, syrups, sparkling water and cream!
Agua Fresca – Make your own refreshing Agua Fresca with our 4 delicious recipes!
Watermelon Juice – Homemade watermelon juice is hydrating and refreshing.
Homemade Lemonade – A refreshing, classic lemonade recipe.
A Refreshing Thyme Tequila Spiked Lemonade Recipe
The Best Lemon Bar Recipe from Scratch
A Charming Lemonade Stand for Adults!
Let us know if you make this berry lemonade recipe by leaving a comment and review below!
You can also FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST to see more delicious recipes, cocktails, desserts, and parties!
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup mixed berries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries or raspberries. You'll use 1 cup of berry syrup for this recipe.
- 4 cups water, divided into 1 cup and 3 cups
- In a sauce pan combine 3/4 cup sugar, 1 cup of water and mixed berries.
- Heat on medium until sugar has melted and berries are soft.
- Muddle the berries to smash them (you can also use a blender to really blend the flavors together)
- Strain the mixture through a seive into a bowl. Toss whatever remains in the seive away.
- In a pitcher add 1 cup of the berry syrup, lemon juice and water and stir.
- Add ice, sliced lemons and berries to thw pitcher before serving.
This post is sponsored by Yankee Candle.